Samsung Galaxy Note 7 is back! 

… Samsung to reveal Galaxy Note7 investigations on Jan. 23… 

Samsung executives will announce the cause of the Galaxy Note7 incidents and quality enhancement plan during a press conference in Seoul, South Korea, on January 23, 2017. A person familiar with the matter told Reuters earlier this week that Samsung’s probe had found the battery was the main cause of Note 7 fires.
The announcement which comes following several months of comprehensive investigations will be live streamed in Chinese, English and Korean on its websites. Koh Dong-jin, Samsung’s mobile president, will give details of the probe. Samsung said the company as well as independent expert organizations who conducted their own investigations into various aspects of the Galaxy Note7 incidents, will share their findings. In addition, Samsung will discuss the new measures the company has implemented in response to the incidents.

Thanks for reading.. Please FOLLOW me…!!!! 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s